Sunday 19 April 2009

Tattous Vous

I have set up a make shift Tattoo studio in the Nous Vous space at PSL. I would like to put a call out to all the artists that if you let me tattoo something on you I will gladly let you return the gesture. There is a flash sheet up of designs and it is possible to put your own designs up there (whether you plan to get tattoo'd or not). The gun is a home made 'prison-style' gun, from a walkman motor attached to phone charger. DIY. I am not terribly preficient but you have to start somewhere, there are three bits of of my own handiwork on my body. I have one offer already so it would be nice to get some more practice. They may turn into performance pieces.

Give me an email if you're interested.

No regrets tattoo studio.

Open for business.

No comments:

Post a Comment